All people looking for a career in the UN are convinced that such a job will broaden their outlook, give them new knowledge and an experience that cannot be compared to anything else. That’s true, besides, you will also help other people and change our planet for the better. What can be more desirable? South Sudan jobs UN are different, for different people to find something to suit their skills, educational level, and wishes. So, if you want to get to know how to get a South Sudan job UN, keep reading, and we will clarify everything.
South Sudan Jobs UN: Requirements
Understandably, the company is looking for people who will be completely devoted to the job, so no wonder there are some requirements for candidates. It’s better to make sure you meet all of them before applying not to waste your time for nothing. There are specific requirements for some positions, but let’s have a look at the most common ones:
- Education. If you are looking for a really good and well-paid position, it will not be possible without a bachelor’s degree (or master’s for some jobs). Besides, your working experience matters as well, and you will be asked to present some proofs of it.
- Experience. If you want to get a senior-level position, you should have years of experience in the field. Some jobs don’t require any experience, so think about what you can get before applying.
- Languages knowledge. As a rule, English and French are required. It will be a huge plus for you if you speak other foreign languages, as multi-lingual professionals are needed in different countries. Language knowledge can increase your chances greatly.
South Sudan Jobs UN provides numerous career opportunities for people of different qualifications, including professionals and general service workers. Salaries are rather competitive, so there are usually many people eager to get the same job. Be ready for competition.
South Sudan Jobs UN. Learn How to Apply
The applying procedure is super easy. So, if you are fully aware of what the company has to offer and ready to apply, stick to the following instruction:
- Go to career.un.org and look for the jobs available in South Sudan.
- Choose the job offer you consider the most attractive.
- Create a profile on inspira.un.org. and provide all the necessary information about your qualification, etc.
- Create an application, go back, and simply apply for the position you have selected.
So, use all your options and good luck!